- 1 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (or Crix)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- ½ cup finely chopped chive and Shadon Beni leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 carrot, or 1/2 cup broccoli or 1/4 cauliflower finely chopped.
- In a large bowl,Mix together all ingredients properly and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll the cold meatball into sizes kids can eat.
- Spray the cooking pan with cooking spray of brush with oil and line the meat ball in it.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Can be served as a stand alone meal or with spaghetti and a dip.