Some kids can be fussy eaters. Why not try some simple yet interesting fingers foods for them instead.
Full of much needed proteins and can also be packed with veggies such as broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, your kids would not even realize they are eating something healthy. Try this recipe. You can always adjust to your kids taste and habits, example adding a nice sauce and spaghetti.
- 1 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (or Crix)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- ½ cup finely chopped chive and Shadon Beni leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 carrot, or 1/2 cup broccoli or 1/4 cauliflower finely chopped.
- In a large bowl,Mix together all ingredients properly and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll the cold meatball into sizes kids can eat.
- Spray the cooking pan with cooking spray of brush with oil and line the meat ball in it.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Can be served as a stand alone meal or with spaghetti and a dip.